الدولة: cairo-Maadi
العمر: 40
المشاركات: 1,225
بمعدل : 0.26 يوميا

الإتصالات
الحالة:
archiwork غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : makntosh المنتدى : منتدى شركات الوساطة و برامج التداول و موقع اف اكس كوميشن FXCOMMISSION
افتراضي رد: يا أمة لااله إلا الله احذروا من شركة نيتو تريد

الترجمة:
I am a newbie at forex market The story with these guys called Neotrade forex starts when them many sales representative call me and ask to deposit my real account with a min. of 250$ to take the bonus offer and I did so.after a few weeks from trading with profit and lose trades they claim me to charge my account with additional 500$ to get more effective trading environment as they called and also I did again. after i feel cheat and fraud from neotrade side executing my trades . I decided to withdraw my money and I request to transfer 663$ from my trading account which is my own capital not a bonus .
I get amazed when the neotrade sales call me back to ask for a new 200$ deposit to make some trades before approve the withdrawal order.I told them how come you ask me to deposit while I ask to withdraw and I get bored from the long calls from them side with out any result regardless they promised to do a successful trades on my account after the new deposit and I refused.
Also that,they already decide to execute the awesome trades without my agreement which is result of huge loses almost 400$
Now,I claim these guys to give me back my capital or execute my previous withdrawal order
thanks in advance.............

ياريت تعدلى الموضوع واكتبى بدل منه الكلام ده

عرض البوم صور archiwork  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 31-08-2012, 01:58 PM
archiwork archiwork غير متواجد حالياً
موقوف
افتراضي رد: يا أمة لااله إلا الله احذروا من شركة نيتو تريد

الترجمة:
I am a newbie at forex market The story with these guys called Neotrade forex starts when them many sales representative call me and ask to deposit my real account with a min. of 250$ to take the bonus offer and I did so.after a few weeks from trading with profit and lose trades they claim me to charge my account with additional 500$ to get more effective trading environment as they called and also I did again. after i feel cheat and fraud from neotrade side executing my trades . I decided to withdraw my money and I request to transfer 663$ from my trading account which is my own capital not a bonus .
I get amazed when the neotrade sales call me back to ask for a new 200$ deposit to make some trades before approve the withdrawal order.I told them how come you ask me to deposit while I ask to withdraw and I get bored from the long calls from them side with out any result regardless they promised to do a successful trades on my account after the new deposit and I refused.
Also that,they already decide to execute the awesome trades without my agreement which is result of huge loses almost 400$
Now,I claim these guys to give me back my capital or execute my previous withdrawal order
thanks in advance.............

ياريت تعدلى الموضوع واكتبى بدل منه الكلام ده

رد مع اقتباس