تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2013
رقم العضوية: 14041
المشاركات: 135
بمعدل : 0.03 يوميا

الإتصالات
الحالة:
The manager غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : The manager المنتدى : منتدى تداول العملات العالمية العام (الفوركس) Forex
افتراضي رد: تاجر فوركس محترف ناجح مستعد لمشاركة خبرته مع الطامحين الذين يعانون من مشاكل في سوق الفوركس -

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة mestery نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
Nassim Taleb-Black Swan!!!!!!!
what's the relation between this book and forex??????!!!!!!
Very good question, if you notice, i clearly cited this book as the last book to read after having consumed all the previous material in the other books,this will be the cream on top of the cake, this book will teach you to manage risk as thoroughly as you seek reward, know the importance of news and its effect on the money market,and most importantly it will teach you that nothing can be accuretly predicted,teaching you a valuable lesson about the world of forex and the stock market,it's not about how much you win...it's how much you dont dont lose.

Im quite sure you haven't even skimmed the book let alone read it,as had you had the curiosity to give it a good read, you wouldnt be coming to me with this question

عرض البوم صور The manager  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 17-03-2013, 07:19 PM
The manager The manager غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد
افتراضي رد: تاجر فوركس محترف ناجح مستعد لمشاركة خبرته مع الطامحين الذين يعانون من مشاكل في سوق الفوركس -

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة mestery نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
Nassim Taleb-Black Swan!!!!!!!
what's the relation between this book and forex??????!!!!!!
Very good question, if you notice, i clearly cited this book as the last book to read after having consumed all the previous material in the other books,this will be the cream on top of the cake, this book will teach you to manage risk as thoroughly as you seek reward, know the importance of news and its effect on the money market,and most importantly it will teach you that nothing can be accuretly predicted,teaching you a valuable lesson about the world of forex and the stock market,it's not about how much you win...it's how much you dont dont lose.

Im quite sure you haven't even skimmed the book let alone read it,as had you had the curiosity to give it a good read, you wouldnt be coming to me with this question

رد مع اقتباس