رقم العضوية: 4468
العمر: 36
المشاركات: 24
بمعدل : 0.01 يوميا

الإتصالات
الحالة:
miloud غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : miloud المنتدى : منتدى شركات الوساطة و برامج التداول و موقع اف اكس كوميشن FXCOMMISSION
افتراضي رد: اكبر شركة فوركس نصابة في االعالم '

2010-05-28 Scam Under Investigation

Bforex = SCAM
Bforex will temp you to make large deposits by offering huge bonuses. I used a breakout strategy to make good profits. If you are profitable and ask to withdraw money they will freeze your account. I was told I manipulated their platform - when I queried this I received no response.

I contacted my lawyer who required details of all my trades and the Broker's details. I contacted Bforex for their regulation license details - again - no reply.

Bottom line is if you make profits with Bforex, they will freeze your account once you ask for a withdrawal. You will not only lose your profits but also your deposit. Bforex is not a regulated broker, it is the biggest SCAM broker around.

FXGM and ForexCT are the same company - they will also deny you withdrawing profits, but you might have a chance receiving compensation from FSAASICCYSEC because FXGM and ForexCT are regulated.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة احمد صلاح ; 29-10-2012 الساعة 03:34 PM
عرض البوم صور miloud  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-07-2011, 10:48 PM
miloud miloud غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد
افتراضي رد: اكبر شركة فوركس نصابة في االعالم '

2010-05-28 Scam Under Investigation

Bforex = SCAM
Bforex will temp you to make large deposits by offering huge bonuses. I used a breakout strategy to make good profits. If you are profitable and ask to withdraw money they will freeze your account. I was told I manipulated their platform - when I queried this I received no response.

I contacted my lawyer who required details of all my trades and the Broker's details. I contacted Bforex for their regulation license details - again - no reply.

Bottom line is if you make profits with Bforex, they will freeze your account once you ask for a withdrawal. You will not only lose your profits but also your deposit. Bforex is not a regulated broker, it is the biggest SCAM broker around.

FXGM and ForexCT are the same company - they will also deny you withdrawing profits, but you might have a chance receiving compensation from FSAASICCYSEC because FXGM and ForexCT are regulated.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة احمد صلاح ; 29-10-2012 الساعة 03:34 PM.
رد مع اقتباس