FX-Arabia

جديد المواضيع

الملاحظات

منتدى المؤشرات و الاكسبيرتات تعليم برمجة الاكسبيرت ، اكسبيرت مجانى ، برمجة مؤشرات ، مؤشر ، تصميم اكسبيرت مجانا ، اكسبيرتات جديدة ، مؤشرات جديدة ، كل ما يتعلق بالتحليل و الخاص بالمؤشرات الفنية او الرقمية ، Expert advisor ، mql ، mql4 ، دورة برمجة ، برمجة اكسبيرت ، اكسبيرت رابح ، اكسبيرت جيد ، ادارة حسابات ، تداول الى ، ميتاتريدر ، تحميل منصة ، منصة تداول ، برمجة مؤشر ، مكتبة مؤشرات ، مؤشر جديد ، مؤشرات جديدة ، مؤشر حصرى ، احدث مؤشر .

المرجو مساعده في اكسبيرت خطير

منتدى المؤشرات و الاكسبيرتات

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 28-08-2015, 04:07 PM   المشاركة رقم: 1
الكاتب
drissou45
عضو نشيط
الصورة الرمزية drissou45

البيانات
تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2013
رقم العضوية: 17579
الدولة: المملكة المغربية/مكناس
العمر: 32
المشاركات: 438
بمعدل : 0.11 يوميا

الإتصالات
الحالة:
drissou45 غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

المنتدى : منتدى المؤشرات و الاكسبيرتات
افتراضي المرجو مساعده في اكسبيرت خطير

السلام عليكم اليوم وجدت الاكسبيرت المضاعافات ومنطقة،
ارجو منكم ان تترجمو هذا ، لانني في طور عمل اكسبيرت لن تدوقو الخساره بالمره ان شاء الله

Hi All,
would like to share to all of you guys about the "never loss" system (practically), which is PM'ed to me a few days ago. A bro asked me to build EA which is based on martingale series, with the series of BUY and SELL at the upper price and lower price divided by gap. So it will form like a tunnel.
Actually I was building the same martingale series long time before, but it was on different variant and wasn't successful. Then this idea popped out from KanGKunG.

The elements:
- Gaps (in points, not pips)
- Support / Resistance
- Lot as martingale series (0.01, 0.02, 0.04, 0.08....)
- TP as 2x of the gaps (as requested by KanGKunG) or configured fixed value.
- SL as min SL value + Gaps + spread (as requested by KanGKunG), or configured fixed value, or no SL at all.
- Without TP and SL is possible, by take profit as total profit.

In short, it will do as following (in 1 cycle):
- Firstly, it will do BUY 0.01 lot at the current price, then SELL STOP 0.02 lots at the current BUY price - Gaps. This will form a TUNNEL, with upper price and lower price.
http://i62.tinypic.com/29ys95c.jpg

- If let us say the price goes up and reaches TP (of the first order), then it will close the cycle and start a new one.
- If not (of course it will go down), once reaches the SELL STOP 0.02, then this time will do BUY STOP 0.04.
- If the price goes down and reaches SL, then the cycle closed and start a new one.
- If the price goes back up, and reaches the first order price, then it will do SELL STOP 0.08.
- If the price ranging much, then cycle most likely will never close and series of BUY STOP or SELL STOP with more and more lots will be placed.

During my observation,
with settings as:
- EUR/USD.
- martingale factor 1, 2, 4.
- Start AnyTime from 12:00:00 - 00:00:00 Singapore / Malaysia time (no Support and Resistance).
- Start with 0.01.
- Start with $5000.
- Take profit at money-based (Total Profit), at $0.10 for each cycle.
- Always BUY first.

I found that:
- The most martingale index used is 9. You'll end up with lot size 2.56, that would be 5.11 lots in total.
- The average martingale will close around the index of 2 (0.3 lots total) - 4 (0.15 lots total).
- Daily profit around $10 - $20.
- Lowest Margin Available ..... I'm still observing this.
- During market sleep time, the most martingale index can be higher, because of the price is ranging.
- During opening of US or Europe time, the least martingale index can be 1. Which means once open, then < 1 min the cycle closed and restarted again.

Below are the configurationt screensho
:

نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

Too much configuration, huh?
Yes, I did this just to cater many scenarios.

I will explain it as following (note that RED fonts means not yet implemented!)
Start Type
There are 4 settings, Start Anytime (within time), Start from Support and Resistance, Start from Daily High and Low, Start at X points from current price.
Start Anytime will start literally the moment you click OK, but if it is not within time (Start Time and Stop Time), then EA will wait until the time is reached inside.
Start from Support and Resistance, will start from Support or Resistance point. If it is reaching Support, it will do BUY first. If it is reaching Resistance, it will do SELL first. Support and Resistance (and Pivot) calculated based on Page not found | Investopedia.
Start from Daily High and Low, basically is same as Start from Support and Resistance. But will start from Daily High and Low for today.
Start at X points from current price.

Take Profit line color
Line color for Take Profit (if Target is Fixed Points).
Text color
The text color.
Upper Gap Price color
The color of the upper gap.
Lower Gap Price color
The color of the lower gap.
Text size
The text size
Magic Number
The magic number to identify this EA. Basically this will be used if you want to run more than 2 different EAs on your account.
Line Style, Line Width, Line Height
as described
Use Slippage
if you want to use slippage when closing orders.
Slippage
the slippage value.
Type of Start Lots
The type of Starting lots. Either Dynamic or Fixed.
Dynamic Lots
If you expect 0.01 as starting, put 0.000002 as the value for $5000 balance. That means, Dynamic Lots = Expected Lots / Balance. This only applies for Start Lots = Dynamic.
Fixed Lots
Fixed starting lots, that's it. This only applies for Start Lots = Fixed.
Martingale Factor, Martingale Factor Multiplier, Max Martingale Factor
Martingale factor of 1, 2, 3 with Martingale Factor Multiplier = 2, and Max Martingale Factor = 25, will produce: 1, 2, 3, 6, 12, 24, 48, ..... until 25 sequences.
Martingale factor of 1, 2, 4 (common martingale) with Martingale Factor Multiplier = 2, and Max Martingale Factor = 25, will produce: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, ..... until 25 sequences.
Gaps
The Upper and Lower price gap in points. Points is the lowest unit. In most broker with 5 digits, 10 points = 1 pip. For 4 digits broker, 1 point = 1 pip. Please be careful with your broker. My calculation is calculated with how many digits I have.
Max Cycle
Max cycle per run. Normally 0 is unlimited.
Target Type, Profit Target, Profit Multiplier
The way I close the cycle, by target.
Dynamic money (Balance x this value) -> means the target in $ (Total Profit all orders in 1 cycle) will be calculated against balance (NOT equity). Linked to Profit Multiplier for the value. Profit Multiplier = Your expected target (in $) / your balance. Once the total profit reaches your expected target, then cycle will be closed. This settings normally be used if you want compounding targets.
Fixed Money -> target will be only fixed amount of money (Total Profit all orders in 1 cycle). Linked to Profit Target for the value. Once the total profit reaches this, then cycle will be closed.
Fixed Points -> calculated by points of the first order in 1 cycle.
Points Target Type
The target type for Fixed Points. Will be calculated based on the first order.
Fixed Points for both TP and SL -> once reaches Points Target (TP), or Points Stop Loss (SL), cycle will close.
Note: Fixed point will never put TP and SL explicitly to the first order. Calculation is done inside EA itself.

Other options are clearly described.
http://i59.tinypic.com/2rp5zqv.jpg

Start From
A cycle will always start from "BUY first", or "SELL first".
Next Cycle, start by
Next cycle, will start from, "Follows Start From settings",
or "Follows from last profit direction" -> if your last cycle profit end up in SELL, then it will start SELL.
Date Time base
You want Local Time (your PC, VPS, anything you run this), or Server Time (each broker is having different Server Time with another broker).
Start Time, Stop Time
Start time and stop time for Start Anytime.
Debugging Mode, Development Mode
These 2 flags are only for my reference in case any error happens.

......the rest are just colors and some hanky wanky settings.

WARNING: To the one who knows what is martingale, yes, it is almost 100% profitable (practically) I don't deny that, but that depends on how much balance you have, and how big is the lot your broker supports. I don't debate on profitability of this method.
You're curious, you're interested, download and try it first on your demo account. Then if you are 100% sure with your settings, you can start doing it on your live account (if you wish).
Read this: Page not found | Investopedia
Your profit, depends on your settings and your money management method...
This EA is HIGHLY CONFIGURABLE...

التوقيع

اللهم اغفر للمسلمين والمسلمات والمؤمنين والمؤمنات الأحياء منهم والأموات

الْلَّهُم صَلِّي وَبَارِك وَسَلِم عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّد وَعَلَى الِه وَصَحْبِه وَسَلِّم

تحذير مخاطرة : التداول في سوق العملات يحتوي علي مخاطرة عالية . يجب ان تكون متأكد انك مهيأ علميا ونفسيا للتداول فيه وان يكون المال فائض عن احتياجاتك الاساسية.

عرض البوم صور drissou45  
رد مع اقتباس

قديم 28-08-2015, 04:07 PM
drissou45 drissou45 غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط
افتراضي المرجو مساعده في اكسبيرت خطير

السلام عليكم اليوم وجدت الاكسبيرت المضاعافات ومنطقة،
ارجو منكم ان تترجمو هذا ، لانني في طور عمل اكسبيرت لن تدوقو الخساره بالمره ان شاء الله

Hi All,
would like to share to all of you guys about the "never loss" system (practically), which is PM'ed to me a few days ago. A bro asked me to build EA which is based on martingale series, with the series of BUY and SELL at the upper price and lower price divided by gap. So it will form like a tunnel.
Actually I was building the same martingale series long time before, but it was on different variant and wasn't successful. Then this idea popped out from KanGKunG.

The elements:
- Gaps (in points, not pips)
- Support / Resistance
- Lot as martingale series (0.01, 0.02, 0.04, 0.08....)
- TP as 2x of the gaps (as requested by KanGKunG) or configured fixed value.
- SL as min SL value + Gaps + spread (as requested by KanGKunG), or configured fixed value, or no SL at all.
- Without TP and SL is possible, by take profit as total profit.

In short, it will do as following (in 1 cycle):
- Firstly, it will do BUY 0.01 lot at the current price, then SELL STOP 0.02 lots at the current BUY price - Gaps. This will form a TUNNEL, with upper price and lower price.
http://i62.tinypic.com/29ys95c.jpg

- If let us say the price goes up and reaches TP (of the first order), then it will close the cycle and start a new one.
- If not (of course it will go down), once reaches the SELL STOP 0.02, then this time will do BUY STOP 0.04.
- If the price goes down and reaches SL, then the cycle closed and start a new one.
- If the price goes back up, and reaches the first order price, then it will do SELL STOP 0.08.
- If the price ranging much, then cycle most likely will never close and series of BUY STOP or SELL STOP with more and more lots will be placed.

During my observation,
with settings as:
- EUR/USD.
- martingale factor 1, 2, 4.
- Start AnyTime from 12:00:00 - 00:00:00 Singapore / Malaysia time (no Support and Resistance).
- Start with 0.01.
- Start with $5000.
- Take profit at money-based (Total Profit), at $0.10 for each cycle.
- Always BUY first.

I found that:
- The most martingale index used is 9. You'll end up with lot size 2.56, that would be 5.11 lots in total.
- The average martingale will close around the index of 2 (0.3 lots total) - 4 (0.15 lots total).
- Daily profit around $10 - $20.
- Lowest Margin Available ..... I'm still observing this.
- During market sleep time, the most martingale index can be higher, because of the price is ranging.
- During opening of US or Europe time, the least martingale index can be 1. Which means once open, then < 1 min the cycle closed and restarted again.

Below are the configurationt screensho
:

Too much configuration, huh?
Yes, I did this just to cater many scenarios.

I will explain it as following (note that RED fonts means not yet implemented!)
Start Type
There are 4 settings, Start Anytime (within time), Start from Support and Resistance, Start from Daily High and Low, Start at X points from current price.
Start Anytime will start literally the moment you click OK, but if it is not within time (Start Time and Stop Time), then EA will wait until the time is reached inside.
Start from Support and Resistance, will start from Support or Resistance point. If it is reaching Support, it will do BUY first. If it is reaching Resistance, it will do SELL first. Support and Resistance (and Pivot) calculated based on Page not found | Investopedia.
Start from Daily High and Low, basically is same as Start from Support and Resistance. But will start from Daily High and Low for today.
Start at X points from current price.

Take Profit line color
Line color for Take Profit (if Target is Fixed Points).
Text color
The text color.
Upper Gap Price color
The color of the upper gap.
Lower Gap Price color
The color of the lower gap.
Text size
The text size
Magic Number
The magic number to identify this EA. Basically this will be used if you want to run more than 2 different EAs on your account.
Line Style, Line Width, Line Height
as described
Use Slippage
if you want to use slippage when closing orders.
Slippage
the slippage value.
Type of Start Lots
The type of Starting lots. Either Dynamic or Fixed.
Dynamic Lots
If you expect 0.01 as starting, put 0.000002 as the value for $5000 balance. That means, Dynamic Lots = Expected Lots / Balance. This only applies for Start Lots = Dynamic.
Fixed Lots
Fixed starting lots, that's it. This only applies for Start Lots = Fixed.
Martingale Factor, Martingale Factor Multiplier, Max Martingale Factor
Martingale factor of 1, 2, 3 with Martingale Factor Multiplier = 2, and Max Martingale Factor = 25, will produce: 1, 2, 3, 6, 12, 24, 48, ..... until 25 sequences.
Martingale factor of 1, 2, 4 (common martingale) with Martingale Factor Multiplier = 2, and Max Martingale Factor = 25, will produce: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, ..... until 25 sequences.
Gaps
The Upper and Lower price gap in points. Points is the lowest unit. In most broker with 5 digits, 10 points = 1 pip. For 4 digits broker, 1 point = 1 pip. Please be careful with your broker. My calculation is calculated with how many digits I have.
Max Cycle
Max cycle per run. Normally 0 is unlimited.
Target Type, Profit Target, Profit Multiplier
The way I close the cycle, by target.
Dynamic money (Balance x this value) -> means the target in $ (Total Profit all orders in 1 cycle) will be calculated against balance (NOT equity). Linked to Profit Multiplier for the value. Profit Multiplier = Your expected target (in $) / your balance. Once the total profit reaches your expected target, then cycle will be closed. This settings normally be used if you want compounding targets.
Fixed Money -> target will be only fixed amount of money (Total Profit all orders in 1 cycle). Linked to Profit Target for the value. Once the total profit reaches this, then cycle will be closed.
Fixed Points -> calculated by points of the first order in 1 cycle.
Points Target Type
The target type for Fixed Points. Will be calculated based on the first order.
Fixed Points for both TP and SL -> once reaches Points Target (TP), or Points Stop Loss (SL), cycle will close.
Note: Fixed point will never put TP and SL explicitly to the first order. Calculation is done inside EA itself.

Other options are clearly described.
http://i59.tinypic.com/2rp5zqv.jpg

Start From
A cycle will always start from "BUY first", or "SELL first".
Next Cycle, start by
Next cycle, will start from, "Follows Start From settings",
or "Follows from last profit direction" -> if your last cycle profit end up in SELL, then it will start SELL.
Date Time base
You want Local Time (your PC, VPS, anything you run this), or Server Time (each broker is having different Server Time with another broker).
Start Time, Stop Time
Start time and stop time for Start Anytime.
Debugging Mode, Development Mode
These 2 flags are only for my reference in case any error happens.

......the rest are just colors and some hanky wanky settings.

WARNING: To the one who knows what is martingale, yes, it is almost 100% profitable (practically) I don't deny that, but that depends on how much balance you have, and how big is the lot your broker supports. I don't debate on profitability of this method.
You're curious, you're interested, download and try it first on your demo account. Then if you are 100% sure with your settings, you can start doing it on your live account (if you wish).
Read this: Page not found | Investopedia
Your profit, depends on your settings and your money management method...
This EA is HIGHLY CONFIGURABLE...

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 30-08-2015, 11:37 PM   المشاركة رقم: 2
الكاتب
dhaker
عضو جديد

البيانات
تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2014
رقم العضوية: 21888
العمر: 40
المشاركات: 7
بمعدل : 0.00 يوميا

الإتصالات
الحالة:
dhaker غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : drissou45 المنتدى : منتدى المؤشرات و الاكسبيرتات
افتراضي رد: المرجو مساعده في اكسبيرت خطير

محاولة لتطوير طريقة عمل اكسبيرت خسارة صفر خاصة بالاعتماد في الدخول على مستويات الدعم و المقاومة و التحكم في TP و SL بالاعتماد على مكان السعر عند الدخول وذلك استنادا لمبدا براس اكشين و في الا خر محاولة تقليل مستوى التذبذب مقدار ما يمكن ان يسمح به سبريد اخي DRISSOU45 لو ممكن الاضافة على سكايب dhaker65

عرض البوم صور dhaker  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30-08-2015, 11:37 PM
dhaker dhaker غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد
افتراضي رد: المرجو مساعده في اكسبيرت خطير

محاولة لتطوير طريقة عمل اكسبيرت خسارة صفر خاصة بالاعتماد في الدخول على مستويات الدعم و المقاومة و التحكم في TP و SL بالاعتماد على مكان السعر عند الدخول وذلك استنادا لمبدا براس اكشين و في الا خر محاولة تقليل مستوى التذبذب مقدار ما يمكن ان يسمح به سبريد اخي DRISSOU45 لو ممكن الاضافة على سكايب dhaker65

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
اكسبيرت مجانا

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الساعة الآن 05:24 AM

جميع الحقوق محفوظة الى اف اكس ارابيا www.fx-arabia.com

تحذير المخاطرة

التجارة بالعملات الأجنبية تتضمن علي قدر كبير من المخاطر ومن الممكن ألا تكون مناسبة لجميع المضاربين, إستعمال الرافعة المالية في التجاره يزيد من إحتمالات الخطورة و التعرض للخساره, عليك التأكد من قدرتك العلمية و الشخصية على التداول.

تنبيه هام

موقع اف اكس ارابيا هو موقع تعليمي خالص يهدف الي توعية المستثمر العربي مبادئ الاستثمار و التداول الناجح ولا يتحصل علي اي اموال مقابل ذلك ولا يقوم بادارة محافظ مالية وان ادارة الموقع غير مسؤولة عن اي استغلال من قبل اي شخص لاسمها وتحذر من ذلك.

اتصل بنا

البريد الإلكتروني للدعم الفنى : support@fx-arabia.com
جميع الحقوق محفوظة اف اكس ارابيا – احدى مواقع Inwestopedia Sp. Z O.O. للاستشارات و التدريب – جمهورية بولندا الإتحادية.